Re: octave text format

From: Markus Bergholz
Subject: Re: octave text format
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:10:50 +0100

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Martin Strympl <address@hidden> wrote:
I am not able to use sqlite3 database with octave. I know it is possible, but it will be very unusable in my situation. I have to write some computer independent tool. There is too much old version of octave and it isn't possible to update it for all computers. For my octave version, database octave package cannot be used. I have tried it.

the database pacakge just support postgreSQL, not sqlite!
Another possibility is to use redis as database. https://github.com/markuman/go-redis but it needs instrument-control package

refering to your first mail.
have you simply try csvread/csvwrite?
or where are your datas come from?

It is a reason, why I need to read data from sqlite3 database and re-save some of them to octave format.

I have read that example for load from octave file, but there is no example how to do save.