Re: Loading data from file and omitting some extensions

From: st.michal88
Subject: Re: Loading data from file and omitting some extensions
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 03:07:22 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Andy! This is really good but in fact I realised that it doesn't solve
my problem. My files are indeed classified as "plain text document" but it
doesn't have implicit .txt ending. Is there a way to do something similar
but not by filtering all the .txt but excluding e.g. .png?

Regards,
Michal