Re: Can't print a simple example with tikz in Octave 3.8.0

From: byron.hawkins
Subject: Re: Can't print a simple example with tikz in Octave 3.8.0
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:34:29 -0800 (PST)

That works! I was missing the "plot" command--I didn't realize that it just
prints whatever was last plotted. I guess my last plot had used fltk, and
that was still being taken as the source for the "print" command, despite my
toolkit change.

Many thanks, now I can make some charts from nice readable source :-)

Byron