Re: PCRE supposedly no UTF support

From: ahowe42
Subject: Re: PCRE supposedly no UTF support
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 04:23:17 -0800 (PST)

Thanks; I will try to recompile Octave 3.6.2  However, I still don't see how
you think it's irrelevant that if I call java_invoke directly from Octave
(like in questdlg):/ret = java_invoke ('org.octave.JDialogBox', 'questdlg',
'question'); /I get this error, saying it can't find the java class:/error:
[java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: questdlg/As to the rollback, I
executed octave-3.4.3 directly from the shell, and pkg showed me that all my
installed packages requied octave >3.6.0 - i.e., though I installed with
defaults all around, it's picking up the packages I installed with
3.6.2.Andrew