Re: matlab code 2 gnu octave help, 3d plot

From: thor36
Subject: Re: matlab code 2 gnu octave help, 3d plot
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 07:13:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, thank you for answering my question .
I have a hard time running the script actually, errors come in line with:
[x,y,z] = sphere(179);
saying invalid use of script. Did you not have any difficulties when running
script on your machine ?
Actually from the entire code I am expecting to get 3 different plots, but
only first ( blue contour one ) appears.
Thank you, regards
AT