Re: Function definitios not refreshed after modifing .M files

From: dancantong
Subject: Re: Function definitios not refreshed after modifing .M files
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 01:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Doug,

I'm using "share\octave\3.6.1\site\m" folder but I've also tested with
different folder previously added to load path with "addpath" command. The
strange thing is that files in those folders are correctly reloaded when I
run Octave from command line. It only does not work when I run Octave using
JavaOctave library, but this library just executes "octave" program with
some parameters so I can't find any difference at all.

Thanks.