draw box

From: Kristoffer Walker
Subject: draw box
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:39:07 -0700

Folks,

I've not found a solution using Google. I'm trying to make a polar histogram using rose, but replace the outer box with a circle. The first step is to remove the box.

set(gca,'box','off')
refresh

does not affect the visibility of the axis box. I cannot manually edit a gnuplot file easily to make this change because this is inside a function that creates other subplots in the same figure window where I want the box functionality to be working. Any suggestions?

octave:168> version
ans = 3.6.4

Linux Mint v. 13 (based on Ubuntu 12, I think).

Thank you,
Kris

--
Kristoffer T. Walker