Re: Octave on windows RT

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave on windows RT
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 09:08:44 -0400

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Radu Grigoras <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
Since I recently aquired a surface tablet, I wanted to ask if there is
any plan of porting Octave to windows RT?

I doubt it, at least in the near future. That would require first a Windows dev to produce binaries for that platform (if at all possible). Then I've heard that it would require to distribute octave through the MS-approved app-store, except if you want to distribute it for jailbroken devices only.

Michael.