Octave graphing help.

From: Bill Becker
Subject: Octave graphing help.
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:36:59 -0700

Greetings!

I know this issue has been heard before. I truly apologize for this
inconvenience.

AND, I even applied the fix once before, but then lost the software forcing
reinstallation of Octave / GNUPlot / etc.

The problem is issuing the PLOT command resulting in nothing happening.

The fix was to modify the Mac OS X "Package" contents.

Would you be so kind as to re-elaborate on what the precise solution was?

Thanks!

Bill Becker.

Octave version = 3.4.0

Mac OS X 10.6.8