Re: Matlab menu-driven code - problem

From: Lester Anderson
Subject: Re: Matlab menu-driven code - problem
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:08:40 +0100

Thanks for the update Mike.

Is the graphics_toolkit fltk option linked to this bug ? It does not show when I list packages
Also, is the default graphics in Octave set to Gnuplot?

Cheers

Lester

On 26 August 2013 16:36, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 15:18:58 +0100, Lester Anderson wrote:
> Just a follow up. As I say running the commands you suggested did not work.
>
> Is the graphics package an extra install ?
>
> The uimenu appears to be built into Octave 3.6.4 too.

You might have a look at the following bug report.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?39149

If I read the report and discussion correctly, uimenu was not working
correctly in any of the 3.6.x releases. Indeed, "demo uimenu" fails
for me in a clean build of 3.6.4. It does, however, work in the
development version now and will work in the 3.8.0 release.

HTH,

--
mike