Re: communications-1.1.1.tar.gz installation error

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: communications-1.1.1.tar.gz installation error
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:52:59 -0400

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 10:53:52 +0200, Andreas Weber wrote:
> Dear Mike,
>
> can we create a FAQ entry for this? I suggest something similar like
> this, perhaps you may correct errors and add some additional hints.

Sure Andy, feel free to add something and I or someone else will take
a look at it. It's a wiki, no need to be perfect with the first draft.

If people don't read the README that is on the page that actually has
the download, I'm not sure adding an item to our FAQ will help much,
but maybe I'm wrong.

--
mike