xmlread crash

From: dugi
Subject: xmlread crash
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 08:55:05 -0700 (PDT)

if I try to read more than 4 xml files, Octave (3.2.4) crashes with the
following message:

/octave: xmltree_read.l:801: xml_lex: Assertion `next<limit' failed.
panic: Aborted -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
save to `octave-core' complete&lt;/i>

It does not matter, if I put the xmlread command in a for-loop or if I
execute the command in console more than 4 time, the result is always the
error message above.
Is there any way to overcome this problem?