islist removed from octave in 3.6.4?

From: address@hidden
Subject: islist removed from octave in 3.6.4?
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:19:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I try to use the Perl-module Inline::Octave. That module requires the octave
function 'islist'. That function can not be found in my octave installations of
version 3.6.4 (neither on openSUSE 12.3, nor on cygwin or on windows octave
3.6.4).

<code>
octave:1> islist
error: 'islist' undefined near line 1 column 1
</code>

On a computer with Kubuntu and octave 3.2.4 the function 'islist' is still
available.

Was the function removed from Octave? I could not find any information on that
topic in any forums, FAQs, Octave Wiki or searching with Google.

The only info available was that since version 3.4.0 the command is_list was
replaced by islist.

Thanks for answers,

Andreas