DAP server error using octcdf-1.1.6 (octave 3.6.4)

From: mkvakic
Subject: DAP server error using octcdf-1.1.6 (octave 3.6.4)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm having some trouble retrieving certain data using, eg. :

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/thredds/dodsC/Datasets/NARR/monolevel/dlwrf.2007.nc

There is no problem when reading dimensions or lon/lat values.
But when extracting "dlwrf" values, the "DAP server error" pops up.

Using "ncdump" utility i can obtain the values, so i guess opendap
functionality is working properly in the netcdf installation (netcdf 4.3.0)

I've also tried compiling octcdf with the most recent netcdf opendap library
(libnc-dap-3.7.4 and libdap-3.9.3), but the problem persists.

If anyone has had similar problems i would be grateful for your insight.

Thanks once more.
Regards,
Marko