Re: Subplot draws ylabels out of range

From: c.
Subject: Re: Subplot draws ylabels out of range
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:56:57 +0200

On 13 Jun 2013, at 10:49, Tobal <address@hidden> wrote:

> Oh, and i package octave and gnuplot for Mandriva/Rosa, this is the only way
> i know to contribute with these programs.
That kind of contribution is highly appreciated.

> Where can i see a good manual about FLTK with Octave?

As a packager you should be building Octave from source.
When you do so a complete pdf manual will be generated and placed in

doc/interpreter/octave.pdf

inside the build tree.
The section of the manual I linked to on the website in a previous mail
is 15.4.7 starting on page 351 in the pdf.

c.