Re: how to compile c++0x file with mkoctfile command?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: how to compile c++0x file with mkoctfile command?
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 14:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 5/31/13, Li Patrick <address@hidden> wrote:

From: Li Patrick <address@hidden>
Subject: how to compile c++0x file with mkoctfile command?
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Date: Friday, May 31, 2013, 5:47 PM

 Hi there,

I am trying to compile a c++ file by mkoctfile. I tried the following command
in Ubuntu12.04:

mkoctfile testCode.cpp   --link-stand-alone - test

It didn't work out. I am thinking if I can add to mkoctfile with the option
"-std=c++0x" as what I can do in gcc.

Anyone has experience in compiling with this option "-std=c++0x"?

Thanks!

Patrick

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Without seeing the error messages and probably the source it's hard to tell.

Regards,
  Sergei.