Re: Octave 3.6.x installation (Visual Studio builds) and missing package

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave 3.6.x installation (Visual Studio builds) and missing packages
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 10:45:00 -0400

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 3:27 AM, Ingmar Voigt <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Michael! Now I found them indeed, "Octave-forge" is just a bit misleading
When is the release planned for VS2008 build of version 3.6.4? I just ran into https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=35852#options which was apparently fixed in 3.6.3 - I would use the MinGW build but this is as mentioned in previous mails broken ("invalid image" error for mex file)

I don't have anything planned at the moment, I'm busy with other stuff. However it appears people are asking for it, so I might reconsider my position. Making a new binary release takes time, though, so don't expect anything by tomorrow.

Michael.