Re: findDelay.m

From: MV
Subject: Re: findDelay.m
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 10:12:17 -0400

Ok, thanks for the tips

Marcos Varella

Em 14/05/2013 10:09, "Ben Abbott" <address@hidden> escreveu:

On May 14, 2013, at 9:53 PM, MV wrote:

> Em 14/05/2013 09:25, "Juan Pablo Carbajal" <address@hidden> escreveu:
>> On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM, MV <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > Hi there
>> >
>> > Thanks for the answer.
>> >
>> > http://www.mathworks.com/help/comm/ref/finddelay.html
>> >
>> > Marcos Varella de Almeida
>> > address@hidden
>> > (92) 8821-6511

>> So do you understand how they calculate the delay?
>> Check the first row of the table of methods.
>> "Cross-correlating the columns of X and Y over a range of lags -MAXLAG:MAXLAG."
>>
>> How would you get the delays from that?
>
> I have two periodical signals, not sinoildal. I don't know how the function works. I'll try to find a matlab m file...

Please don't look at Mathworks copyrighted code and then describe it here.  We don't copy closed source code and avoid looking at it.

You may want to avoid placing your email and phone number in these emails.  The result is replicated in across the internet.  No doubt you are exposing yourself to spam and uninvited phone solicitations.

One more point, please avoid top posting.

        http://www.jefftk.com/news/2013-02-16

Ben