Re: Google encourages Octave to participate in GSoC under GNU.

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Google encourages Octave to participate in GSoC under GNU.
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:23:47 +0200

        Ok. Then we will include a separated number of essential/desired
        slots for Octave. They will get exactly what Google assign to
        them. No more no less. Are you ok with that?

    How about you just email me to clarify what you all want when we're
    doing slot allocations? It won't take that many bits and will make it
    clearer for me than two numbers that I don't have any context on in
    Melange.

Yes sure, that is what I meant :)