octave -fourier series coefficients question

From: semih soykan
Subject: octave -fourier series coefficients question
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

hi all.
I am a total newbie in octave,
I ve looked for a default method which will take a signal in N-by-1 vector
and return fourier series coefficients in same format. but i couldn't found
. is there any default method for this? if not what should be a valid
algorithm for this? any help is appreciated.

and as i said i am a newbie about all octave technology but it seem i ll
need to dig octave and signal processing for a while, as a mentor what do
you suggest me? which tutorial should i follow and what should be my way to
handle all?