Re: Qthandles in octave standalone exe

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Qthandles in octave standalone exe
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:33:47 -0400

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM, vinukn <address@hidden> wrote:
I can plot using qt,gnuplot,fltk normally. No problem.

I can't check at the moment, but you can help debugging the issue by editing the startup file, it's called "octaverc" and located somewhere in the octave installation direction. If you look at the code, you'll see where the message is coming from, it's a try...catch statement. In the "catch" clause, add something like "disp(lasterr)" to get more information.

Michael.