Re: Print command does not work

From: Arnaud Miege
Subject: Re: Print command does not work
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:34:48 +0000

This feature is not supported yet by QtHandles. An easy workaround is to make a screen capture of the figure window, the result shouldn't be that different from a print-to-JPG action.

Michael.

Ah... yes, but I would like to do it pro grammatically, because I am going to do some data analysis on a large number of files in various directories, and generate many plots. I would rather minimise point-and-click actions, otherwise it will take me forever.

I am keen however, to use the Qt toolkit, because of the support for uicontrol, which I need for something else.

Thanks,

Arnaud