Trapped on my tablet

From: Orlando Gomez Duran
Subject: Trapped on my tablet
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:19:50 -0500

Greetings
I have a QBEX slim pad 7".
It comes with android 4.
I did download the terminal emulator suggested on play store and then downloaded Otave.
Finally I did download droidplot.
The website says I can program like MatLab and even load MatLab programs on Octave.
I read the pdf manual for Octave, but I can´t find instructions on it for:

1-Programming, editing and saving the programs on Octave

Please help me with that.

Thanks a lot

O. Gómez