Re: Getting plots from command line

From: Gökhan Sever
Subject: Re: Getting plots from command line
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 13:14:12 -0700

I run scripts from within GVIM by hitting F6.

Have this mapping in vimrc:

map <F6> :w<CR>:!run-octave -q % <CR>

Now, if I can add a "pause" at the end of each script automatically before running, this would save me a lot of extra typing.

Is there any vim/sed/awk trick out there that would do this for me?

Thanks.