Re: Problem with "NA"

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Problem with "NA"
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:12:57 +1100

Hello All,

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:37:10 +1100, Terry Duell <address@hidden> wrote:

I am slowly getting there as a result of finding a couple of simple errors, now get every time step calculated sensibly for the trailer motions, and all but the last 6 time steps appear OK for the prime mover.

The behaviour described above gave me the clue, it must have something to do with the road surface input to the prime mover, not yet seen by the trailer...and sure enough at around 6 time steps before the end the front wheel input is suddenly "NA", while the following wheels have sane inputs. I have it all working now, as it should, but only by using a "sledge hammer". I must have domestic blindness, because I can't see why that first wheel input goes haywire.
Not to worry, it will come clear soon.
Thanks to all who responded to my request for help.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell