Re: Strange extra line when plotting

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Strange extra line when plotting
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:01:06 -0600

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:51 AM, jwregme <address@hidden> wrote:
I've run accross some more problems while doing changes to my statistics plot
generating script:
after doing 3D plots with lots of data (1000 data points) the 2d plots had
the first (or first few) segment(s) of the data missing. This again happened
only when printing the plot.

It appears that you are using fltk graphics backend.
Do you get the same problem with gnuplot?

BTW -- using JPEG for a line plot is a bad idea.
If you really must make a bitmapped graphics
try PNG instead.

Sincerely,

Dmitri.