Re: octave-database - data entry into database table

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: octave-database - data entry into database table
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:40:12 +0100

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 08:54:31AM +0000, richard wrote:
> I did install the new version. I seem to have permission problems
> with that (or something similar,)

If you are more specific on the problems (including which Octave
version, which operating system, method of installing the old package
(binary package or source install with Octaves 'pkg'), used method of
uninstalling it (if any), method of installing the new package, error
messages you are seeing) there might be ways to help.

Olaf

(Please comment on whether the REPLY TO header with "address@hidden",
pointing to a server not responding to ping, is meant serious, or
remove it from your mails.)