Re: Beginning with Octave App for iPad

From: Benjamin Abbott
Subject: Re: Beginning with Octave App for iPad
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:18:35 -0500

On Feb 7, 2013, at 12:56 PM, address@hidden wrote:

I have installed my Octave app. Now I need to learn how to use it. When I hit the calculator it gives an error. I know Matlab well but would prefer to move to Octave. Is there a basic instruction manual for a real beginner in octave André iPad? Thanks in advance. Fduarte
I don't think there is an Octave app that runs on the iPad.  Are you referring to the "Octave Cloud" app available from iTunes?

If so did you subscribe to the service?

Ben