Re: New implementations of qfunc, qfuncinv, erfcinv

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: New implementations of qfunc, qfuncinv, erfcinv
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:30:08 -0500

On 6 February 2013 10:16, Richardson, Anthony <address@hidden>
wrote:
> On Behalf Of Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
>> Would you mind asking him to pick an explicit free license for his
>> code?
>
> I will contact him and ask.

Thanks.

>> > Anyway,  I hope someone else finds these useful.
>>
>> Would you mind putting this discussion in the patch tracker?
>>
>>     https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave
>
> I just tried. After creating an account, I tried to submit to the
> tracker, but it kept being rejected. I assume I have to be an
> approved contributor to the GNU Octave group? I have requested
> approval.

Octave group members are those who have direct write access to the
core Octave repository. You shouldn't need that. You shouldn't even
require to have an account to submit patches. Is this the link you
attempted to submit from?

    https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave

If so, can you please tell me exactly how is it refusing your patch?

- Jordi G. H.