Re: post-moderating this list

From: Freddy López
Subject: Re: post-moderating this list
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:53:32 -0430

I think the aim of this proposal is not silence valid, genuine and nutritive comments of us.

Correct me if I wrong, please, but I think the point of this suggestion it is avoid some of us to be little polite with others because NO ONE in this world have the truth in his hands.

I'm nearly a tacit reader of this list until I read comments like: "your request does not matter for me because I think... etc etc etc". If to someone does not matter such stuff, it is better do not comment neither distract with reflexions out of the subject. And if this were the case, why be hostile, pretentious, pedantic, scandalous with others?

I think this is the real point.