Re: Octave on Mac OS X

From: Glenn Eychaner
Subject: Re: Octave on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:55:06 -0300

Also, I'm an idiot, and the URLs got stripped from my original message, so here
they are:

http://www.lco.cl/Members/geychaner/Install_instructions.html
http://www.lco.cl/Members/geychaner/Installers.dmg

Sorry about that,
-G.

--
Glenn Eychaner (address@hidden)
Telescope Systems Programmer, Las Campanas Observatory