Re: strcells functionality in Octave?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: strcells functionality in Octave?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:42:36 +1100

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:41:50 +1100, Benjamin Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

No. I ran Octave built using the default branch of the developers sources and ran any2csv from the google code web site.

OK.
Did you have to make any changes to any2csv to get it to run and produce the results you provided?

No.

Given the way it works on the a build from the current default branch, and the way it works here on 3.6.3, it looks to me as though it is a waste of time attempting to get the code to work on 3.6.3.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell