Re: strcells functionality in Octave?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: strcells functionality in Octave?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:18:27 +1100

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:30:29 +1100, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

On 7 December 2012 17:24, seektime <address@hidden> wrote:
I stumbled upon a function "any2csv.m" on Matlab Central, which I found
useful (by description). Tried it in Octave 3.6.1

As I mentioned elsewhere, you should know that you have violated
Matlab Central's terms of use and likely are, by their definition, a
"pirate":

http://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#Why_can.27t_I_use_code_from_File_Exchange_in_Octave.3F_It.27s_released_under_a_BSD_license.21

If this code is useful for Octave use, it would be helpful to get the
original author to upload it elsewhere.

The code is also available here...

<http://code.google.com/p/ewh-bp-project/source/browse/trunk/bp-matlab-interface/any2csv.m?spec=svn7f9c995eee3c172e8e9f2c19f0153ead1099fde9&r=7f9c995eee3c172e8e9f2c19f0153ead1099fde9>

Not sure if this satisfies the requirement.
No response thus far from the original author

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell