Re: Support

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Support
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:41:27 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

[snip]
> Free software requires free
> documentation, and we are not free to distribute nor modify Matlab's
> documentation.
>
> - Jordi G. H.

GPL is the _most_ _non_-free license of all more or less free licenses.

This is because it's the most _obnoxious_ and the most end user limiting
license of all more or less free licenses.

In fact, GPL is so obnoxious it grossly contradicts my biological perception of
freedom - exactly because GPL proponents too much interfere with what end users
can and can not do with the code.

The license which _most_ corresponds to my biological perception of freedom is
WTFPL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTFPL .

Whenever I read the word "free" from GPL proponents, I see my hypocrisy sensors
in red alert area and I feel my ears hearing 140db loud (red) alert sirens.

Regards,
  Sergei.