Re: [OT] E-mail threads do not display correctly in my mail client

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [OT] E-mail threads do not display correctly in my mail client
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:15:37 -0500

On Nov 25, 2012, at 6:08 PM, Jerry wrote:

On Nov 23, 2012, at 5:47 PM, Benjamin Abbott wrote:

On Nov 23, 2012, at 7:32 PM, Jerry <address@hidden> wrote:

Why do e-mail threads from this list not display as properly threaded messages in my e-mail client?* I'm on many lists and this is the only one with this behavior. I'm using Mail.app on OS X.

* Related messages all display as separate items instead of being displayed as one item with a disclosure rectangle. This makes reading and mass deletion harder than necessary.

The majority display threaded for me.  However, those from jwe and others often do not.  I have no idea why.

I'm running MacOS 10.7.5.

Ben

When I click on the list of e-mails in the Octave user's inbox, all other items in the list that should be threaded are instead highlighted in blue but not collected under a disclosure triangle. This is in Classic Layout. Also using 10.7.5. Odd.

Jerry

Using Classic makes no difference for me.  I've attached my "Viewing" setting.

Ben