Re: reducing peak size to fit

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: reducing peak size to fit
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 11:57:47 +0100

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Rick T <address@hidden> wrote:
> I made this picture does this help explain it?
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6576402/questions/peaks.png
>

> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>
> wrote:

Rik,

You want to filet the signal. There are a couple of filter signals in
the signal package. Assuming you have 3.6 or above version of Octave,
do

pkg install -forge specfun control optim general signal

(there may be other dependencies, pkg will tell you)

Once you installed it run

pkg load signal
lookfor filter

It will give you the list of functions with the word filter in their help text.

I hope that is useful