Re: Can't save a plot

From: Salva Ardid
Subject: Re: Can't save a plot
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:03:38 -0500

El Dilluns, 12 de novembre de 2012, a les 19:55:59, Jorgen Sandberg va
escriure:

> Dear Ben,
>
> I am using qt, so I will try with the fltk.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Jorgen

Is the qt backend still under development? I checked
https://github.com/goffioul/QtHandles but last time it was updated is 4 months
ago...

I tried to test it, but after compiling and everything, octave crashed on
startup

Sorry to being off-topic here, I think I should open a new thread, could you
tell me the most appropriate list to do it so?

Thanks,
Salva