Re: Octave saving matrix of numbers in scientific format

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Octave saving matrix of numbers in scientific format
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:04:14 -0600

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:58 AM, pkohvaei <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi again, I did try the save command , and the rest of our friend's
explanation is quite correct.As I read before , Octave is specifically
designed for matrix operations so I prefer to use this one than going for
fprintf (which as I read your post mentioning the loops, must not be a
matrix-specific command).
Any idea?

In Octave fprintf can take matrix argument.

Dmitri.