Re: Successive Over-Relaxation ... what is wrong? Improvements?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Successive Over-Relaxation ... what is wrong? Improvements?
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 10:51:31 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

The code you've posted as an example in written in Pascal-like language (if not
in Pascal itself) and thus is trivially translatable into any other procedural
language.

So, show some diligence and perseverance.

I.e. translate the code, take a simple case (4 x 4 matrix), do the calculations
"manually" (say, using a calculator), compare the results to what's happening
in your program.

This all is called debugging, and is not Octave-specific.

Regards,
  Sergei.