Octave classes

From: Massimo Manghi
Subject: Octave classes
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:39:09 +0200

Hi guys

I wrote a message to this list days ago which admittedly wasn't very well concocted and it went unanswered. I try with a more direct and explicit question.

Is there somewhere some sort of implementation of a foundation class library for Octave? I'm trying to convert my scripts to classes but it seems methods like get, set, display need to be reimplemented every time, even though they do the same function for most of my classes. In other words: is there some class from which one could derive its own classes having those basic methods already available with a default functionality?

 thanks

 -- Massimo