Screen size

From: JuanPi
Subject: Screen size
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:51:57 +0200

Hi all,

I have been searching the manual for a command that gives you the
maximum size of a window (size of the screen). Is there such a thing
at the interpreter level?
Alternative how to maximize a window with a command... to make my self
clear, something like set(gcf,"position","maximize").

Thanks

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----