Re: installing using MacPorts

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: installing using MacPorts
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 20:03:37 -0400

On Sep 6, 2012, at 12:12 PM, JonathanF wrote:

> I get the following error when I try to run that last command:
>
> Error: port activate failed: Registry error: automake @1.11.5_0 is not
> installed.
>
> I'm still concerned about that following that are not being installed:
>
> Error: The following dependencies were not installed: ghostscript gnuplot
> aquaterm gd2 xpm lua pango Xft2 xrender xorg-renderproto cairo libpixman
> xorg-xcb-util gobject-introspection pdflib gperf grep pcre gsed hdf5-18 less
> metis cmake qhull qrupdate texinfo
>
> Don't I need gnuplot and aquaterm in order to get octave working?
>
> Thanks.....

Jonathan,

Can you email me the log file?

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_print_ghostscript/ghostscript/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: epstool ghostscript

Or just add it to the bug report?

        https://trac.macports.org/ticket/36010

Ben