AW: Need Help Loading Functions

From: Käsbauer , Sepp
Subject: AW: Need Help Loading Functions
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:59:41 +0000

on my system it works:

$ cd ~/bin/octave
$ ls sqare*
  squareAndCubeThisNumber.m

$ cat squareAndCubeThisNumber.m
function [y1,y2]=squareAndCubeThisNumber(x)
  y1 = x^2;
  y2 = x^3;
endfunction

octave:2> [a,b]=squareAndCubeThisNumber(3)
a =  9
b =  27

Dipl.Ing.(FH) Sepp Käsbauer
HF-Labor R&D QA
Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Hauptstrasse 1
D - 83413 Fridolfing

Phone: +49-8684-18163
Fax:   +49-8684-18211
mailto:address@hidden
http://www.rosenberger.de

Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Traunstein, HRA 5566
persönlich haftender Gesellschafter:
Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Traunstein, HRB 4405

Geschäftsführer:
Dipl.-Kfm. Hans Rosenberger
Dipl.-Ing. Bernhard Rosenberger
Dipl.-Ing. Peter Rosenberger