Parsing XML in Octave

From: George Profenza
Subject: Parsing XML in Octave
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:26:25 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to process and plot some data coming from xml
and I don't know where to start from. I've tried to compile and install
http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave-xmltools/
but was unsuccessful. I installed the octave-miscellaneous package
(based on the macports decription: "Miscellaneous tools including waitbar, xml tools, etc")
but I couldn't fine anything relevant to XML in the reference.

How can I get started with XML in Octave ?