Re: trying to compile 3.6.1

From: Rita
Subject: Re: trying to compile 3.6.1
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:33:10 -0400

correct.

Mike and Sergei.

Thanks for your help! I finally have it compiled the "right" way. I now only have 1 test failing.

I think we need something similar to this for Linux, http://wiki.octave.org/Compiling_Octave_from_scratch_on_a_Mac

really, the challenge is to compile against BLAS and LAPACK

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:
>________________________________

[snip]
>Mike,
>

>thanks for your help, i was able to get the make check to work with 11 failures only :-)
>most of the failures are due to Fortran subroutine dresvd_ and sgesvd_
>So, I am not too considered (or should I be).

You should be - you linear algebra stuff is screwed up.

This is how it should be:

"
  PASS  10194
  FAIL      0

There were 2 expected failures (see fntests.log for details).
".

Regards,
  Sergei.