Re: trying to compile 3.6.1

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: trying to compile 3.6.1
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

>________________________________

Yesterday my time I sent you and Imam Toufique an Email with

building Octave and packages using AppsFromScratch

subject.

The Email has two attachments:

AppsFromScratch.20120503_old.20120808.tar.gz.jpg
octave_and_packages_build_command_line.txt
.

The Email also contains instructions hwo to unpack the tarball and an
explanation why it has .jpg extension.

Regards,
  Sergei.