Re: Centos 5 compiling 3.6 problem with BLAS? ATLAS?

From: spasmous
Subject: Re: Centos 5 compiling 3.6 problem with BLAS? ATLAS?
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:01:06 -0700

Ah hah! That did the trick - thank you for your help.

yum install blas-devel
yum install lapack-devel

I tried the enable-64 option but it fails, which makes sense I guess
after reading
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Compiling-Octave-with-64_002dbit-Indexing.html.
That will be a challenge for another day :) Thanks for getting me up
and running, Mike.