Re: contourf my data returns error message

From: Paulo Santiago
Subject: Re: contourf my data returns error message
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:55:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm really pleased for all the attention.

I had big problems updating Octave from ppa:mvanderkolff/octave-3.6.
Inconsistence between packages version caused my package manager to
uninstall other software. Then I found an askubuntu.com question where
someone explained that there were a better PPA (ppa:picaso/octave).

After updating Octave (to 3.6.1), I was able to make the plot. Actually the
plot looks very strange, thus I'm going to search for a procedure to update
gnuplot too. If you want to examine the result, the link is
http://i.imgur.com/NO4vy.png

Thanks!