Re: Octave and the new Mountain Lion Operating System

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octave and the new Mountain Lion Operating System
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:18:58 -0400

On 27 July 2012 13:41,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey, Octave. I am having a great time with Octave as a learning tool
> for Dr. Andrew Ng's Machine Learning class through coursera.org.

That's great. Would you be able to help us contact them so that we can
work more closely with them? I've tried emailing them a couple of
times about Octave, but they don't seem interested in talking to us.

> Only problem is though, I upgraded my iMac OS to Mountain Lion two
> days ago and now Octave is n/s.

What does "n/s" mean?

Please read this about installing Octave on iThings:

    http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_MacOS_X

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.