Re: Whittaker Function

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: Whittaker Function
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 10:44:15 -0700

On 07/28/2012 10:28 AM, Carnë Draug wrote:
On 28 July 2012 17:47, Robert T. Short <address@hidden> wrote:
  If so, I posted a chf to this list several weeks ago that never
got put in any libraries.  It would be easy to modify that to compute the
Whittaker functions directly.
I remember you saying you'd post this function when replacing the
padarray with tabify but not your actual post. If you think it should
be implemented in one of the packages, please post it at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=2888&atid=352888 so that at
least it doesn't get lost.

Carnë

Here is the original post

http://gnu-octave-repository.2306053.n4.nabble.com/Confluent-hypergeometric-function-function-td4486577.html

At the time I posted this, the web site said to post to the mailing list, so I did.

I will repost to the tracker. I will try to get it this weekend, and maybe I can do a modified version to compute a Whittaker function. I also have a generalized hypergeometric function that needs a little more argument checking but is otherwise complete.

My apologies if this takes longer than I intend - I have been out of town and still have to respond to some things Ben Abbot sent me weeks ago before I can do this.

Bob